Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New-Bodhisattva on LiveJournal

OK, so this is the last one that I know of/could find. A single post in 2007. Enjoy.

  •   100 Proof Pessimism, And Keep It Clean; or, Defeatism, On The Rocks, With A Twist of Lime

    First, let me say, my calves are fucking KILLING me. They feel much like I have walked many a mile, when I know I haven't. I haven't even had charley horses lately, which leaves them sore as well. Was it alcohol, weed, or shrooms? Maybe a combination thereof? Or is it something different? The flu has been in this house recently...

    So much for unanswered questions. So, because I have bills to pay, I won't be able to buy Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lions' War. Which, just so you know, is the only reason I bought a PSP a few weeks back. So I think I shall return Wild Arms 5, UNFINISHED, to GameFly and get FFT: TLW instead.

    And speaking of bills...I NEED A ROOMMATE! Note: Roommates.com sucks. At least for me they do. Bastardos.

    I do not want to go back to work. I hate that feeling. Not that I like work in the least, but I needs moneys. Unfortunately my friends total SLEEP during the day (much like I do, but so what) so they can't take me job-hunting, and I'm not about to start bussing it to job-hunt, because that totally doesn't work. All I want to do is build computers for a living. Physically put them together, install software, and that's it. That would please me immensely. I would settle for (not over-the-phone) computer repair, computer set-up, or salaried/non-commissioned-pay computer sales and/education. Non-commissioned because I am NOT a salesman. And if I wanted to work and be broke I would be a civic volunteer.

    Teaching computer classes wouldn't be that bad either, though I hate old people. All people really, but old people especially because they have this idea that they should be all respected and worshipped as wise just for being born in a'foretimes. Fuck that. And they smell. Old people smell is nasty.

    Benji better quit bringing his libido drama into my house and fucking all sorts of shit up. I don't want to be hunted by big black men and J was my friend first and The Game must not be ruined. Any of The Games.

    * I only wanted what Angel had. *

    And with that, adieu. Fare thee well, and die before you piss me off. HA Haa! Contradiction.

    My heart has followed all my days/Something I cannot name. ( ~Don Marquis )
    ~~Samm!
    Flavour of the Moment: discontent discontent
    Audial Penetrations: Rent - Seasons of Love
Word.

~~Suck it, Trebek!

No comments:

Post a Comment