Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nerd Humour for the Selective Crowd

So, I just made a lot of new webcomics on StripCreator. The link is in a previous post, so I'm not going to repost it. Because I can. Lazy bastards. Also, I've decided to try and keep this up. I promise it all the time, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

So what have I been doing lately? Well, I'm working on my CCG. For now it's just called Gladiators, but that is likely to change. I have 90% of the rules written down in a Word document. I am currently working on some basic card layouts to put in the document so people can see what I am talking about. This will take awhile, because I'm lazy and I'm not very efficient as a graphic designer. But then! I will come up with a couple of decks for my friends and start the Alpha Test. See if my rules, and my game in general, even works. Then redesign, retest, repeat as necessary. Maybe by this time next year I will be ready to start finding someone to donate some art for the cards and release the whole thing online. Then, maybe, one day, I will be able to make it into something I can sell. Who knows? Dreams and fantasies, fantasies and dreams.

Well, I'm off to each some lunch and see if there is any TV recorded that I can watch, or grumble that I have nothing, come back here, download something, and not watch it for another couple of days. I know myself well.

~~Captain, there is a strange lifeform here. He says he is Samm, and he has come for our women.

No comments:

Post a Comment