Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weeds

I really don't have anything to write about. Mainly I'm just procrastinating because I don't want to do other stuff, like work on my D&D campaign or wash laundry. Maybe I should just go lay down and try to get some sleep. I didn't really sleep last night. I lay down and couldn't sleep. So I stayed up watching NCIS on the DVR and then season 6 of Weeds, which I recently downloaded. Season 6 really brought the series back around and made it enjoyable again. I'm looking forward to what happens next. Anyways, so I got about an hour sleep before Steven came over, then I was up again after he left. Though, I did start to watch more recorded TV and got about 3 hours snoozing on the couch. I'm still tired though. I don't know. I really need to make some maps and notes for the game...laundry I'll do when I wake up. *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment