Sunday, March 20, 2011

Damn You, Galactus!

Today I watched 2 new movies (The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and The Switch), and didn't see the end of either. I must have been really tired, since I kept passing out watching them. I'll just spend some time later at my computer and skip ahead to what I saw and finish them.

Right now, my hands are cramping, especially my right hand. I've been playing videogames for the last, oh, 4 or so hours. First was Homefront, an FPS in which Koreans have conquered the US in the 2020's, and you join the resistance and get to shoot Commies. Shooting Commies is always a good thing. And then I was playing Marvel vs. Capcom 3, the main reason for my hand cramps. Fighting games always do that to me.

So I'm gonna go have some dinner, watch Sunday night cartoons, and soak my hand in hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment